The Apple Developer Program License Settlement and the App Retailer Evaluate Pointers have been up to date to help new options in upcoming OS releases, higher shield customers, and assist your apps undergo the overview course of as easily as attainable.
Please overview the adjustments beneath and settle for the up to date phrases as wanted.
App Retailer Evaluate Pointers
- 2.5.4: Deleted requirement that apps utilizing location background mode embrace a reminder that doing so could dramatically lower battery life.
- 4.2.3: Deleted requirement to incorporate adequate content material within the binary for the app to perform at launch.
- 4.7: Deleted restriction on lotteries or charitable donations in code that’s not embedded within the binary.
- 5.2.5: In case your app shows Apple Climate knowledge, it ought to observe the attribution necessities supplied within the WeatherKit documentation.
- 5.3.3: Deleted restriction on buying lottery or raffle tickets or initiating fund transfers within the app.
View the App Retailer Evaluate Pointers
Program License Settlement
- Definitions: Clarified the place to search out consumer limits for TestFlight.
- Definitions and Sections 3.3.13, 3.3.17, Attachment 6: Specified necessities to be used of the Apple Maps Server API.
- Definitions and Sections 3.3.53: Specified necessities to be used of the Roster API.
- Definitions and Sections 3.3.54: Specified necessities to be used of Signal In with Apple at Work & Faculty.
- Definitions and Sections 3.3.58, 3.3.59: Specified necessities to be used of the Faucet to Pay APIs.
- Definitions and Sections 3.3.60: Specified necessities to be used of the BackgroundAssets Framework.
- Definitions and Sections 3.3.61, Attachment 8: Specified necessities to be used of the WeatherKit APIs.
- Part 3.3.43: Specified necessities to be used of the Apple Pay APIs with WKWebView.
- Part 3.3.9: Clarified language on knowledge assortment.
- Part 3.3.12: Updated terminology on monitoring preferences.
- Part 3.3.56: Clarified phrases concerning use of Xcode Cloud.
- Part 11.3: Updated survival provisions so as to add Attachment 8 and embody all of part 3.2.
- Part 14.10: Updated arbitration language for worldwide, intergovernmental organizations which might be immune from litigation.
- Attachment 2: Updated language on rental of content material, and on sending buy consumption info.
- Attachment 9: Specified phrases for subscriptions bought via the Apple Developer app.
Evaluate the up to date Program License Settlement